Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Great Gift For All Your Girls ~ Occhio Beauty Eyelash Curler Set


Do you curl your eyelashes? For many years I never did, but since trying it I don't mind doing it at all and I love the look it gives my eyes.

Occhio Beauty has a wonderful Eyelash Curler that I am sure you would love as much as I do.

Here's a little about it from the company:
  • Contoured design to fit close to the lash line. -No Pinch, Painfree curling. 
  • Non slip handle, for Easy Use 
  • ★ WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK ★ 
  • Manufacturer's Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked 
  • LONG LASTING - Easy To Use - Ergonomic design for all types of eyes.
  • ★★★ FREE Tweezer and Mirror Set. ★★★

Lots of eyelash curlers are just no fun to use. They do pinch and hurt. The metal handled ones are no fun at all to hang on to and it is easy for your hand to slip on them. The handles on the Occhio Beauty Eyelash Curler is coated and a very comfortable grip to use. In all the times I have used it not once has it pinched me or bothered my eye. I also like how it is lightweight but effectively curls with ease. And the curl lasts, which is really nice.


The eyelash curler comes with a really nice bonus too, which I just love. It's a Tweezer and Mirror set. The mirror doubles as the case for the tweezers. I love how the case closes up and keeps the tweezers in place so you know where they are. Plus the little mirror is handy to have right with the tweezers. You have to admit the tweezers are colorful and I love that!

The Occhio Beauty Eyelash Curler Set is something that is worth every penny and the bonus is wonderful! 

You can purchase your own Occhio Beauty Eyelash Curler Set HERE!

I received a sample of the product for the purpose of review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment