Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ageless Derma Has The Best Pressed Mineral Foundation I Have Ever Tried



It is something really special when you find a simple makeup that you love to wear.

I am not a fan of most liquid foundations and have been using a powder version for many, many years now. It's been something I knew would work well with my skin and lasted.


Well recently I got the chance to try out a Natural Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation from Ageless Derma. I wasn't sure what to think when I first got it, but as I have been using it I have really, really started to like it.


Here is a little about it from Ageless Derma:
Pressed Mineral makeup Foundation 
PARABEN FREE- Natural Anti -Inflammatory- 100 % Pure Minerals- Broad Spectrum Sun Protection- Vitamin A, E and Green Tea Extracts 
Ageless Derma Anti aging Pressed mineral Foundations are 100% pure mineral Makeup that feel as light as air to provide you with a radiant barely there glow. It creates a sheer natural coverage that will replenish the skin while it protects it and keeps it neutralized from free radicals that are so damaging to the skin. The lighter texture of Ageless Derma Foundations makeup will allow the skin to breathe while it repels the humidity in the air. This dynamic natural mineral make up adds the finishing touch to your make-up routine leaving your skin with an air brushed look that is very appealing. This mineral makeup contains light reflecting properties that will create a smooth and silky finish to any skin type.

Believe me when I say this, there are few makeups I have used over the years that my husband does not complain about. This is one he has not complained about at all!


I have used it over my other foundation and most often just by itself. I love the way it applies easily and smoothly and you don't need a lot of it. It covers completely yet you don't feel made up in any way. It evens out my skin tone and really does give my face a nice healthy look.

As the day goes on I can add a little more if I want to using the dome it comes with our one of my brushes (my favorite way to apply it), and it does not build up or look cakey or heavy. It just continues to look good. I love it! My husband loves it! That's a win win for me and my skin. It even has a slight Lavender fragrance that is just lovely.

You can purchase Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral makeup Foundation HERE

You can connect with Ageless Derma on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment