Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Must Have For Any Green Home!



Long before it became a "thing" my family and I started using alternative cleaning products and health products. I grew up living near a Grandma who knew a tremendous amount about plants and their uses and she shared that love with me. Honestly I wish I had listened harder. She was a wealth of knowledge.


One product that has been a constant in our home for as long as I can remember is Tea Tree Oil. Apothecary Extracts  has a wonderful Tea Tree Oil that I enjoyed using very much. It's a pharmaceutical grade oil, which means it is potent higher quality oil and can be for health uses as well as being used around the house.

One of the most versatile essential oils. It naturally fights Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.



You can use Tea Tree Oil to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste.



What I love is that it will help you stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.



Every large 4 ounce bottle comes with a FREE 100 PAGE GUIDE. The guide provides you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house.

So many essential oils are diluted to cut costs, but Apothecary Extracts insists on the absolute best quality. They have the tests to prove their Tea Tree Oil's purity and potency.

One way I love to use Tea Tree oil is as a mold and mildew stain remover Here's the recipe.


Mold & Mildew Remover

Mold Removal
2 teaspoons of pure Tea Tree oil
2 cups water.
Add the ingredients together in a spray bottle. Shake to mix. Spray on mold and wipe clean.

The uses for Tea Tree Oil are abundant and when you read through the free guide you get when you purchase the oil, you realize how effective this simple product really is.

I do want to caution you though. Pure oil like this can damage skin if applied directly. Be very careful how you use it around children and pets. I am also not a doctor, so any of the medicinal uses are based on the long time use by many people are not a guarantee. If you have any questions, call your doctor before using as a medicinally!

You can purchase the oil HERE on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment