Friday, July 11, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Is A New Part Of My Daily Routine!



I think all of us can relate to having puffy eyes and dark circles under and around our eyes from time to time. It's not fun having that happen. For some of us it can get pretty bad. I've been fortunate with the dark circles myself. Seldom do I have them. But the puffiness is something I do deal with, especially with my upper eye lids.

I've tried all kinds of creams and lotions and what not to help with it, and nothing has worked very much at all. Recently I have been trying out a product from one of my favorite beauty lines, Adovia. The product I have been using is their Mineral Eye Gel.


Here is a little you should know about the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel:
Our Promise:

  • Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! 
  • Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes 
  • Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant! Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes 
  • Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed! Formulated Specifically for The Gentle Area Around the Eyes 
  • This Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration 
  • Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immediate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals 
  • Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty 
  • Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells
Now I am not going to tell you that it has worked miracles, because it hasn't. I will tell you that I do see a small difference in the puffiness of my eyelids. I'll take a small difference! I also think that with continued use it will help more and more.

A really nice thing I have noticed is under my eyes. I had no idea how much puffiness I was experiencing there as well until I started using this Mineral Eye Gel. The skin under my eyes looks a lot better, fresher and younger. 


I really enjoy how the Mineral Eye Gel feels on my skin. It is very light and creamy. It does absorb quickly and leaves my skin feeling really nice, soft and supple. A little goes a long way too, so to me that's a great cost saver. I love getting a good product that works and goes a long way.

One very good thing is it does come with a guarantee. You can't beat that. To me, this is another wonderful product from Adovia. I think you will like it too! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment