Friday, June 13, 2014

Solid Cordz Gold Plated HDMI Ethernet Cables Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am not a highly electronic or tech savvy person. I do my best to get by with technology, but it's not my thing. It is however, a thing for my sons! Having good equipment and top notch things to go with it is important.

We recently received some Gold Plated HDMI Highspeed Ethernet Cables from Solid Cordz to try out and my son loves them! With his xBox One he can not only hook up the gaming system to his HD TV, but also his laptop and other things. He loves how the the HDMI cables attach securely and stay that way. He has mentioned several times how well the cables are working. We've had other ethernet cables in the house and they have been flimsy and have had troubles holding up over time. They can kink and if you move something the outer cover can often break and expose the wires inside. Not a good thing.


Here are a few facts about them:
The Solid Cordz 6 ft High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (28 AWG) provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable. This High Speed HDMI cables have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.  
The major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI® Ethernet Channel
• Audio Return Channel
• 4K Resolution Support
I think the only complaint my son has mentioned to me about the cables is he wishes they were longer. Other than that he said they are the best cables he has had to work with and highly recommends them!

You can purchase the cables HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment