Saturday, June 21, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organization Box Review!



I am a confessing organize-aholic! Seriously, it's almost an OCD issue with me, although my husband would leave off the almost part! LOL!!

When I got the chance to try out the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box I was very happy! I'm sure most of you with children or grand children are familiar with Rainbow Bandz and how much fun they can be. And if you are you know how tough it is to keep all those little stretchy bands organized and neat! Oooh can they make a mess!


The Rainbow Bandz Organization Box is a clear plastic organizer case for rainbow loom and rubber bands with adjustable compartments. It has plenty of room to fit the rainbow loom kit and other connectors.



It is really easy to adjust it. You can make the compartments small or really large. The little dividers have "grips" at the top making it easy to grasp them.


Since we had a large number of bands in several colors we left the spots really large to hold them. Of course we need several more to fit all the colors we have, but it's a start! We are storing the extra dividers in one of the little sections as well as the connectors for the bands. You can see how much a box can hold. We put in 4800 bands in ours! That's a lot!! Even if you don't have this many bands there is plenty of room to put the ones you have and even fit the loom in it!


We like the box really well. The only problem I have with it is the longer divider pieces come out a little too easily.I wish they were permanent to the box like other plastic boxes like this I have used.

You can purchase the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box HERE!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment