Friday, June 27, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum Will Be In My Beauty Routine From Now On!!



Over the past few months I have had the privileged of testing out a lot of facial serums, creams and more. I mentioned in another post that only a few have really stood out to me far and above the other products. One of those products is from Avodia!

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum is the nicest serum I have tried so far. Although several others were good, there is just something about this serum that makes my face feel amazing! It not only helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it also helps your skin feeling re-energized and alive. It just feels so amazing every time I use it! My skin feels like it is not as loose as it used to be. I hope that makes sense, but my face feels and looks younger!

Here's a little straight from Adovia:
- Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
- Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
- Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
- Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Mineral Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
- Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorption

I love how just a very small amount of the product goes a very long way. My dry patches are completely gone. No crow's feet, and for someone who is 54, that's pretty good!! Best the small lines I had started getting around my nose going out to my cheeks have diminished significantly!

Lots of serums claim to work and do help some. Adovia Mineral Lift Serum not only claims to work, it DOES work! I am using less and less moisturizer and less makeup. The cost of the serum may be a little more expensive than some, but it is worth every penny. I am saving on other beauty products, so the difference is made up through the savings! I truly do believe it is the Dead Sea minerals in this serum that make the difference. None of the others I have tried have that ingredient!

I highly recommend it to you!!


Connect with them on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment