Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Mickey Mouse Pinata On A Warm Spring Day Is A Ton Of Fun!!

Disclosure: This is an unpaid advertorial.


I love a party and I love a party with kids even more. They are just so much fun to be around. so when I was contacted by Whosale Party Supplies to review one of their Micky Mouse party products I was excited.

Ordering from the site is supper easy and fun. The hardest part was the tough time finding just the thing we wanted to test out because they have so many wonderful items to choose from. You name it for your party, they have it in all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes. I was impressed!


The item I picked out to try was a Mickey Mouse Pinata that came with all the candy to fill it and the mask to wear while hitting it. Not having young children all the time around me I knew just who to ask to help me out testing the pinata too! Two of my closest friends work with children in their church and I knew the kids would love to have a chance to try out the Mickey Mouse Pinata. So I gave it to my friend Lisa and she was super excited to test it for me!

Here's what she had to say about it:
I loved having easy access to the top of the pinata to fill it with candy! It popped open and in place very easily with one tug.

I did have to help guide the candy towards the bottom of the pinata, because as I put candy in, it would get stuck at the top.

Having the plastic tie at the top made it easy to hang and it lasted the entire time the pinata was being hit!

In my opinion, the cardboard was a little thin, it actually broke open with the 3rd hit by a five year old.
Other than that, it is definitely something I would consider buying. The kids loved the size and bight colors, they were just a little disappointed at how soon it broke open. ~ Lisa
They decided to have the pinata outside to avoid having any casualties with furniture or people being too close while it was getting hit. It worked out great since the weather was perfect and they had plenty of room!

I personally was impressed with the size of the candy bag that came with it and the fact that I didn't have to go around finding all the candy to put in it. The amount in the bag was just right and all the kids were able to get plenty. The price was right too, especially when you think of all it came with and not having to drive all over to get things and using a lot of gas and time!

I think  from the pictures below you can see that the kids had a blast!


Getting ready to whack it!


Giving it a good whack!


Having fun hitting the pinata.


Going for the candy!


Finding every last piece!


The whole gang had a lot of fun!!

I highly recommend the site to you for getting your party supplies. There are so many themes to choose from, they have great prices and the shipping was fast! I know where we will be going from now on!

I was sent a free product for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own and that of my guest reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment