Monday, May 12, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum Is Amazing!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I love my skin right now! I don't often say that. Like almost every woman I know, there are these wonderful little imperfections and lines and well, all the fun things on my face that you get as you grow older. But since I have been using Valentia Even Glow Serum I can honestly say I am much happier with my skin, happier than I have ever been.

Here is a little info from the company:
Serums, unlike moisturizers, have smaller molecules and a higher concentration of ingredients and therefore deeply and quickly penetrate the pores in your skin in order to deliver our incredibly effective natural and organic ingredients. Serums are ingredient delivery systems. If used consistently, you will see more noticeable and dramatic results.
The antioxidants in your Even Glow Serum can take up to 4 weeks to completely soak into the skin and remove toxins that are causing dullness, dryness, and discoloration. The best way to apply the serum to your face and neck, in order to get full coverage, is to apply tiny dots all over and blend quickly but lightly.
Do not be discouraged if you do not appear ten years younger after the first use. Good things come to those who wait.

I love how the vitamin c serum makes my face feel. It's not like the other kinds of serums and creams I have tried. Lots of the serums are super thin and seem to run off your fingers or hands faster than you can get them on your face. Not Even Glow! It stays put long enough to get on your face without loosing any, yet it is still thin enough to smooth easily and evenly. My face just feels refreshed and healthy. The dry patches I struggle with have all but disappeared. And it smells great! I just love the way it smells as I put it on.

Some people who have used the Serum have noticed that they have a few acne problems.
1) Vitamin C serums can sometime spark an breakout when they are first used. This happens because the serum is drawing out toxins from your skin and often after repeated use, sometimes for a few weeks, the skin adjusts to the new level of nutrients it is receiving daily and these blemishes (among others) disappear. If this is you, we suggest lowering the amount used until your skin adjusts. Note: If this strategy is too much “tough love” for you, we understand.
2) You may want to start off using a small amount daily and only in the evening. Be sure you are using a high quality skin cleanser before bed and in the mornings as well. This will leave your pores cleaner and less likely to be clogged, reducing incidents of breakouts. This also helps the serum to absorb better into the skin. 

One really neat thing I have read about is making a facial mask with the serum and Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder. I use the green tea powder on a regular basis and love how it works internally, and no I have another way to use it. Here is the recipe for making an amazing facial mask:

Facial Mask
Ingredients:
1) Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - you can get this from Asian markets, specialty health food stores or online retailers like Amazon.com Warning: Ceremonial Matcha is typically very expensive, so we like to buy Culinary Grade Matcha for our face masks. The price is much better and it will last you quite a long time. Try to find Culinary Grade that is also organic. Her is the kind I use: Matcha Green Tea Powder
2) Water (or aloe vera gel if you have extra dry skin)

Directions:
1 - Mix 1tsp of Matcha Powder with a few drops of water or aloe gel until it is a pasty consistency. If it is too watery, add more powder. If it is too thick, add more water or aloe.
2 - Apply the mask to your face. Preferably with a facial brush to avoid transferring oils from your fingers to your skin.
3 - Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes. Then remove with warm water and a soft washcloth.
4 - Follow with your Even Glow Serum and favorite moisturizer. Matcha Powder is a powerful antioxidant with over 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. You can expect to improve dull and tired skin as well as stimulate dead skin cells. You can use this brilliant mask 1-3 times per week.


I highly, highly recommend Valntia Even Glow Serum vitamin c serum!  I am sure if you try it yourself you will not be disappointed!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment