I have really struggled with dry skin, especially over the past few years. Having dry skin can be a real problem at times and it can get frustrating. I was sent a product recently to try out that has been helping a lot. I'm not going to say it is a miracle product, but it really has been easy to use and consistently helping.
Leven Rose 100% Organic Jojoba Oil has made a nice difference in my skin. Not so much all of my skin, but places I have a lot of trouble, like my scalp. It's one of those weird side effects of having a thyroid problem, dry, itchy scalp. Using a few drops of the Jojoba Oil has helped that problem and has felt so good on my scalp. I just put a few drops in the palm of my hand and then massage it into my scalp. It soothes the itchiness and it helps with the dryness. Comfort all around!
But it has heled my elbows, knees, and heels feel great too. I am just thrilled that just a few tiny drops works so well and goes so far! One bottle has a lot in it to help so many things.
Here are a few details from the company:
- Lightweight and easily absorbs into skin, hair and nails.
- Achieve that radiant glow and supple skin.
- Fresh and long-lasting.
- Organic - no preservatives, chemicals or artificial fragrances used.
- Excellent results for even the most sensitive of skin types. • Stylist preferred, as a NON-synthetic beauty solution.
- Reduces & heals inflammation, redness and scaring.
- Just a few DROPS is enough to see results in DAYS.
Leven Rose Jojoba Oil Uses
- Eyes and face to remove makeup
- Face, as a moisturizer
- To the body as a moisturizer
- As a massage oil
- Soften Hands and feet
- Dry Scalp
- Dry and frizzy hair, split ends
- Dry, chapped lips
- Stretch Marks
You can purchase Leven Rose Jojoba Oil on their website HERE or on Amazon HERE! I highly recommend this to you!
Or you could enter the giveaway and win a bottle for yourself. I know you would love it and Leven Rose has generously offered to give one of my readers their own bottle. Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter!a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.