Saturday, May 31, 2014

CLYPPI Toenail Clippers ~ The Best I Have Found!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I don't like trimming my toe nails. That may seem like a strange thing to tell you, but it is true.  It just seems like you can never get your foot angled in the right way to get the clipper over the toenail and then still have enough grip to make the clipper work well in the right place. Then you end up clipping way more that you wanted to and it seems like they never come out as nice as all those foot models we see. After that you need to get a pedicure and that just costs too much. Ugh!!

Part of the problem I found is the clippers we all get. You know what I mean, the ones we buy to save a little money and then have to use a pair of vise grips to make cut through the nails. Come on, you know what I mean!!


Well I was sent a pair of toe nail clippers that have made all that a thing of the past. CLYPPI sent me the Clyppi toenail clippers and I love them! Seriously, these are the best toenail clippers I have ever held in my hands and used.

Here's a little from CLYPPI:

NEW Addition to the CLYPPI range - the Clyppi Toenail Clippers!

  • Designed to suit the shape of your hand so that it feels Comfortable to hold and is super Easy to Use  even for those who suffer from conditions like arthritis 
  • High Quality Stainless Steel Nail Clippers with a long lasting, premium quality matte brushed steel finish and superb mechanical performance 
  • Will cut your toenails CLEANLY and PRECISELY so that you do not end up with ugly cracked, split or torn nails 
  • Handy nail file integrated into the lever of this nail cutter 
  • The CLYPPI will look good for ever... ...thanks to the fact that it is made of high quality Stainless Steel with a matte, brushed steel finish. Nothing has been added which could peel or fall off. 
  • A handy nail file is integrated into the lever.    
  • This High Tech Nail Clipper is ergonomically designed to be a pleasure to use. It will effortlessly and consistently cut your fingernails cleanly and precisely - resulting in perfectly manicured nails.
  •  The CLYPPI comes with a full LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
I can not tell you enough how nice these clippers are to use. They just feel good in my hands.
They are much heavier than your average pair of clippers. You can see from the photos that the clippers are really nice and made with thick stainless steel. They feel substantial, like they will really get the job done. And they do! No matter how thick or tough your nails are these will cut through smoothly and easily. It took no time at all to get all my toenails done and then my fingernails and then I even tried then out on the cat. The best I have ever used on her. They have worked for my guys too. They love them. 

I highly recommend these to you!

You can purchase the CLYPPI Toenail Clippers HERE!! They are well worth every penny!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment