Tuesday, May 13, 2014

BioTerra Herbs™ Offers Help With Your Stressful Life!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

For a long time I have been using alternative medicines and herbs and love them. They have made a big difference in my life. over the years the products have greatly improved and I am always looking for ones that work better. One new company I have learned about that has an amazing line of herbal supplements is BioTerra Herbs™.

About Them:
We are BioTerra Herbs! We are a brand spankin’ new (& awesome) herbal supplement company that focuses on natural, vegan and clean products with a dash of humor. We believe in honesty, eco-sustainability and unicorns; love our Mother Earth (and Aunt Mildred, too). We have the most ridiculously awesome herbal supplements on planet Earth and do so with a wicked sense of humor. Our products are vegan, 100% natural, and our herbs are perfectly engulfed in vegetarian capsules. We provide healthy, drug free supplements that are as active as you are. We believe in honesty, eco-sustainability and unicorns; and love our Mother Earth (and Aunt Mildred, too). We understand that life presents a plethora of hurdles and we are here to help you on your epic quest of awesome-ness!  
The product I was sent from  BioTerra Herbs™ was for stress and boy do I know stress! A lot of us do. It seems to be the number one complaint of most Americans, from dealing with all the daily messes of life to the big picture things like the economy and healthcare. Stress can make your life a mess!


THE PRODUCT:
We all know it well. It’s an unfortunate part of our everyday life and, let’s be honest, it SUCKS. We are faced with ultimate juggling act of “this assignment is due in 10 minutes”, you promised to bring cupcakes to the kids’ school fundraiser, and your phone is swimming in the toilet. We don’t know if it is possible for someone to spontaneously combust from stress overload but we don’t want to find out! Relax. We’ll give you a second in paradise. Mahalo…
I started taking Stress (gahh) right away each morning. At first I really didn't see a big difference and that's normal. It takes a while for any supplement to start working in your system, usually 10-14 days. But after a while I did notice it was helping me keep thing together a little better each day. Crazy little mishaps during the day didn't bug me as much and I was sleeping better. That's a good thing!

Is this a miracle supplement? No! But it is a good supplement to help take the edge off a stressful life. That's a very good thing!

Stress (gahh)  is just one of 10 supplements offered by BioTerra Herbs™. After giving Stress (gahh) a try, I think I will be checking out the others! You can find out more about them by clicking HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment