Thursday, April 3, 2014

Waterford Crystal Offers The Perfect Gift For Any Special Event In Your Life!

Disclosure: This is a paid advertorial. All opinions are my own!


Waterford is known worldwide for creating crystal and glass drinkware, crystal gifts and home accessories of unsurpassed beauty and quality. I remember as a child shopping with my Mother to find the perfect wedding gift for a couple. She was determined to find them a Waterford Crystal item because she knew it would be the perfect gift and cherished for a long time.

Some of my favorite antiques I own are Waterford. They were treasures to my Grandmothers and my Mother. I am hoping that some day they become a treasure to my sons and grandchildren. The quality is evident when you look at and hold the crystal. They are timeless pieces.

Waterford is the perfect choice for wedding gifts and business gifts, even special birthdays and anniversaries. Each special gift from their Giftology section come in a colorful cylinder tin with gold accents and a perfect sentiment written on the outside that eludes to the gift inside. The Cylinders are almost a nice as the gift inside!

Waterford - Giftology Gesture Bud Vase
Waterford Giftology Gesture Bud Vase

Waterford - Giftology Seahorse Collectible
Waterford Giftology Seahorse Collectible

Waterford - Giftology Lismore Mini Party Bowl
Waterford Giftology Lismore Mini Party Bowl

But they don't just carry Giftology items. There are hundreds of beautiful gifts to choose from. Searching for the perfect gift is easy with the items divided up into easy to search through categories. There are suggestions for not just weddings, but for the man in your life, baby, engraved, religious, by price, and more.
Monique Lhuillier Waterford - Lily of the Valley Oval Vanity Frame
Monique Lhuillier Waterford Lily of the Valley Oval Vanity Frame
I absolutely love this frame. Simple and elegant and has my Grandmother's favorite flowers on it.

Waterford is a wonderful gift idea for anyone in your life. It is a lasting gift that they will cherish for a lifetime! The hardest problem is picking just one item! 

This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment