Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Reserveage Organics, Collagen Replenish Powder with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Powder Works Fast and Effectively!


I received a new product that I am still amazed at how works and works well. The product is from Reserveage Organics, Collagen Replenish Powder with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C. Now taking a supplement for collagen or using a cream or serum for collagen is not new. What it new is that this is a powder you mix in with your drinks.

It is so simple to use. Once a day (I chose breakfast) you mix 1 scoop of the powder into a 6-8 oz drink, mix well and then enjoy. There was no taste to it, so it works great mixed with fruit juice or even coffee. I really started noticing a difference using it about 2-3 weeks in. My skin just felt better, healthier. That's a very good thing. But it wasn't just the skin on my face, it was all over! I really noticed a difference on my hands. How many collagen products can say that?

Here are some facts about the product:
  • Helps boost the body’s own natural collagen production with a triple action formula
  • With scientifically studied Bioactive Collagen Peptides® from Verisol®
  • With Vitamin C, necessary to collagen production
  • Supports skin moisture with Hyaluronic Acid
  • Dissolves clear and readily in water or your favorite beverage! And is tasteless. You won’t even know it’s in your drink.
What I really liked was how easy it was to incorporate into my daily life. It takes less than a minute to use it and the effects start working right away. You'll notice a difference in no time. One container last for quite a while, so it keeps the cost down. I love that!

My skin is feeling tighter, firmer, fresher and is looking bright and healthy! I think this is a product you would love!

You can connect with Reserveage to learn more about this product and their other great products at the following links:
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment