Sunday, March 9, 2014

Want FREE Gift Cards? Learn How To Earn Them Here!

You've heard me talk often about and have seen opportunities to earn points from Recyclebank. Right now is a great time to spend some of the points you have earned. In their rewards section they have all kinds of awesome gift cards you can pick from! They have Lowes, Amazon, WalMart, KMart, Foot Locker, Land's End, Sears, Cabella's, CVS, Starbucks, and more! That's some serious and wonderful choices for all of us.

It's easy and free to earn points from Recyclebank. Here's how it works:
  • Register
  • Earn Points by taking green actions like taking short quizzes, pledging to live a greener life, learning how to live a greener life, reading articles, turning in old electronic, and more.
  • Invite Friends and earn even more points (not required)
  • Get Rewarded 
I'd say that's pretty easy! I go to the site a few times a week and take just a few moments to check out what's new and simple ways to increase my point total. It's paid off for me with many Amazon gift cards, WalMart gift cards, super high value coupons (like $2.50 off Kashi cereal), and more.

So what are you waiting for? Would you like some of those gift cards I mentioned above? Join today!!

Click the image above to join!!

I was not compensated in any way for this post. Opinions expressed here are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment