Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel Is A Towel We Will Always Keep Handy!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was recently sent the neatest towel to test out. It was the Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel. I can honestly say that this is a truly unique towel.

When I first got it they told me it was super absorbent and was excellent for working out to absorb sweat quickly and to dry fast. After feeling the material (which is super soft by the way) I was a little skeptical about how absorbent and quick-drying it could be.

Boy was I wrong! The towel really is extremely absorbent and quick-drying! I was really surprised! Several of us used the towel and tried it out doing different things. I used it after working out on my stepper and then again after spending a day uncluttering and organizing my house. Both times I worked up a good sweat and the towel dried off the sweat quickly and it felt nice while I was using it. Then we tried it out on our Newfoundland after coming in from the snow storm. He was covered with snow and his fur was soaked. The towel dried him off in no time! 

I also love how easily it washes! Just toss it in with other similar colors and wash on cold (which is all I use). It came out like new even after a couple of washes. it's also thin. You could carry 4-5 of these in place of one regular towel to the beach or traveling and save tons of space and weight! It also has a super handy-dandy loop for hanging it up. I love that! I think they would be perfect for drying off toddlers and small kids after a bath too. They are less cumbersome to use and dry much faster than a regular towel!

Here's a few facts about the Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel:

  • NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Lighten your load and stay dry all day long with new and advanced microfiber lightweight material 
  • ULTRA-ABSORBENT & 
  • QUICK-DRYING: Support your active lifestyle with a towel that absorbs wetness and drys 10x as fast as a cotton towel 
  •  TRAVEL | SPORT | CAMPING | BEACH: Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is multi-purpose towel that allows you to use the same great towel in multiple places. Enjoy it during a relaxing day at the beach, a workout at the gym, or while you're camping out on a kayaking trip. 
  • 100%  MICROFIBER MATERIAL: Soft on your skin, super-durable, and extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your bag. Take it backpacking and keep your load light. 
  •  COLOURS: Comes in Pebble and Stone, River Blue and Light Blue. 
  •  SIZES: S: 20"x40" inches M: 24"x48" inches 
  •  BASICALLY: Super Absorbent! Ultra-Fast-Drying. Light and Tightly Packed Towel. Perfect for Camping, Backpacking, Shower.... And best of all, No Bleed Dye


This is the color we got!

I can really see using this towel when we go to the beach along Lake Michigan or when I do a lot of gardening this spring and summer. It will be wonderful for wiping off the sweat while I am working outside. 

You can purchase one of the towels HERE! I highly recommend them to you! They come with a money back guarantee!

So what would you use your Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment