Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MIRA Stainless Steel Kitchen Scale Is A Welcome Addition To My Kitchen!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Sometimes in your kitchen you run across things that you need to weigh, especially when you buy in bulk or are on a specific diet. Having a good kitchen scale becomes a necessity then. I was able to test out the MIRA Stainless Steel Kitchen Scale recently and it is wonderful! My husband is a diabetic and we need to measure some of his foods carefully. This scale made it very easy for us!

Here's a little about it from the company:
  • Large easy to read display offers three weighing options: grams, pounds or ounces. 
  • Easy-breezy stainless steel platform on food scale wipes clean with little effort. 
  • Accurate measurements in 1g/0.1 oz increments. 
  • Precise and consistent readings make MIRA digital food scale the perfect digital food scale for Weight Watchers members. 
  • TARE function ignores plates and dishes; weighing only the food inside. This makes the Digital kitchen scale versatile. 
  • 2 year manufacturer warranty. 
  • Measures up to 11 lbs / 5 Kgs. 
  • Long-lasting lithium battery included for instant use upon arrival.
They are so right about how easy it is to clean and wipe up. It didn't matter what I spilled on it, everything wiped off easily and completely, keeping the scale looking neat! It's also compact and light weight, making it easy to move around and use. I remember having a huge, bulky scale years ago and this is so much nicer! It's also so much nicer than those flimsy plastic scales you find out there. You know the ones that look like they will fall apart wit the first thing you put on it and have those bobbling up and down spring measurements.

The large platform on the MIRA Stainless Steel Kitchen Scale is wonderful! So many kitchen scales have those little bowls or small platforms you need to balance a plate of something on to weigh anything, and then it is difficult to read the weight..  The larger platform on this scale accommodates many sizes of containers and dishware without obstructing the view of the measurement or jostling things to balance it for weighing.


The digital readout is so easy to see. The window is about 1"x2 1/4", making it super visible and clear. Even with my bad eyes there was no need of squinting to see what the weight was.

It took only a short amount of time for me to see what all the functions were on the scale too. The "button" for operating it is so easy to use. The scale comes with clear and easy instructions, which I love. The one function I was super impressed with was the TARE function. Before you turn the scale on you place a bowl or plate on the scale. When the scale is turned on it automatically zeros out and you can weigh things. It will only weigh the food you place in the container on the scale and not the container! No balancing it to zero hoping you get it right. The scale does it for you!

This is one kitchen appliance I am glad to own now. All the other scales I have tried are no match to it. I highly recommend it!

You can purchase the scale HERE!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment