Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Brenese Ageless Rejuvenating Cream Is An Effective Natural Product For Your Face!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
One thing I have discovered as I have gotten older is there is no way to keep those little lines and wrinkles from appearing on your face. They are gonna happen no matter what. but there are things you can do to help them from becoming big lines and wrinkles.

I was able to try out Brenese Ageless Rejuvenating Cream. Here is what they told me the product would do for me:
Brenese™ Ageless Rejuvenating Cream has the power to transform the skin. In a short time, firmness improves, lines, wrinkles and the look of pores become less visible, skin looks virtually ageless. Even the driest complexions are renewed and rejuvenated. With the nutrient- rich Ageless Rejuvenating Cream, you receive profound powers of transformation, skin is immersed in moisture, sensitivities soothed, radiance restored. ...
Brenese™ Ageless Rejuvenating Cream is an extraordinary formula. The secret to activating its renewing power and enjoying its profound benefits lies in a soothing ritual. Brenese™ Ageless Rejuvenating Cream must be warmed for a few seconds between the fingers until it becomes translucent, then rubbed gently into the skin.

When I first received the product and opened it I was a little taken aback. There was an odd fragrance that I was not used to smelling with a face cream. I was surprised by that since it was supposed to be perfume free. But the odor was the cocoa butter used in the cream. It seems a little strong and took me a while to get used to. One thing I want to add is that my jar of cream was much thicker than the one pictured above.

The main ingredients in the cream are Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Cocoa Butter. All of them have properties that help rejuvenate skin, and in my case I think they helped some. I can't say after using it for several weeks that I look years younger, but I have noticed that my face feels better overall and several dry patches I consistently have are not as dry as they were before. It has also helped the look of my pores and that's a good thing. I think with longer use it will really help the overall appearance of my skin.

Brenese Ageless Rejuvenating Cream is a very thick cream and you need to be aware of that when using it. It is a little difficult to get out of the jar sometimes, but as the warmth from your fingers soften up the cream it gets easier to get it out. Also you don't have to use as much as you might think. A little does go a long way, which is good. I love saving money by not having to buy products as often.

I think this is a cream that may not be for everyone. Most of us are used to creams that are super soft and much thinner than this cream is. And again, the cocoa butter odor is a little hard to get used to. But the cream works really well. It's made with natural ingredients and has no extra additives like so many creams do. So I think it is worth getting used to and do recommend it.

They not only have the Brenese Ageless Rejuvenating Cream, they also carry a whole line of skin care products including things for babies.

You can learn more by following Brenese on Facebook HERE.
Or following them on Twitter HERE.

You can purchase their cream HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment