Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Most Dangerous Sample I ever Received!!

The title may seem a little much. Seriously, how dangerous could any sample or product be that companies want you to try. Well when I received this sample from Crowdtap and Hershey's, it quickly became the most dangerous sample I ever got!

Why?

Because they wanted me to eat chocolate, and they wanted me to find my 5 favorite things with the chocolate. DANGER!!! I am a serious chocoholic!!

What is this new product. Hershey's Chocolate Spread. It's a wonderful jar full of chocolate that is as easy or easier to spread than peanut butter. Just stick a knife in, (or better yet, a spoon) get some of the wonderful, smooth chocolate inside and spread it on, well, pretty much anything you would want to!

Seriously though, I was very impressed with the Chocolate Spread! It, of course being Hershey, tastes wonderful. It is smooth, creamy, rich, and full of wonderful chocolate flavor! It was much smoother than I expected and was really easy to spread on everything we tried it on, and we tried it on a lot of things!! That's why it was so dangerous!

I was asked to find my 5 favorite things I put the Chocolate Spread on. It was not a problem for me to comply with that request! So here they are.
Hershey's Chocolate Spread on banana nut bread chips! Oh my was this good!! I love the little banana nut bread chips by them selves, but with some chocolate they are out of this world. Although I would not suggest eating too many at once!

On Pringles. I know, some of you may be thinking yuck, but to me the salty sweet combination is amazing! 

On a banana is one of my families favorites. Just a smidge spread on and yum!! We even tried a peanut butter, banana, and chocolate sandwich and were very happy! it was so good!

This was the one that made us all laugh. What could be better than Hershey Chocolate Spread on a Hershey Bar? Definitely chocolate overload, but oh so good!! See what I mean about dangerous?

This is by far my favorite way to enjoy the Chocolate Spread, on my finger! Nothing between me and wonderful chocolate goodness. YUM!!

I think Hershey's has got something pretty awesome here. We have been enjoying the jar and wishing it didn't go so fast (see it's dangerous!). There are tons of ways to use it from cooking and as an icing, even to flavor your coffee! Believe me, let your imagination go wild and have some fun. I know you will enjoy it!! Look for it in your local grocery store.

I receive a sample of the product for the purpose of review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment