This is where Solid Cordz® Extension Cords really helps out. Each of the Cords is one foot long and can easily fit on a power strip. At the other end of the Cord, you plug in the adapter, saving a lot of space and cleaning up a mess with the zillions of cords around all your electronics.
I can't even begin to tell you how much this made me happy. It was so easy to get all the cords plugged into one power strip and clean up the mess under the desk where our computer is. All the cords were easy to hide and get out of the way when they were contained on to one strip and not banging into each other. We went from two power strips to one. It is much easier to clean now under the desk. We don't have all those cords laying around on the floor now. It also looks much nicer. The one foot Cords helped me get the other cords hooked up to the back of the desk and out of sight!
Although I really didn't want to, I asked my son to try them out with his gaming equipment. He has several game systems and his tv and he as two power strips for them because of the adapters. He tried out the Solid Cordz® Extension Cords and he was thrilled. He went down to one power strip and didn't want to give back the Cords to me!
Here are a few specifics about the Solid Cordz® Extension Cords!
- Convenient & money saving 5-pack
- 12-inch length to provide a clean, organized look
- Equipped with a 16AWG wire gauge
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
- CSA Approved for top quality
- Heavy-duty molded ends
- Liberates the power strip
- A staple for any Technophile
- Perfect for the office and home
- Get the full use of your power strips and outlets with our high-quality liberating extension cords
- Just plug those big bulky power adapters into our cables and plug the cables into those previously unusable outlets
- Replace multiple power strips with one unit by utilizing slots!!!
I highly recommend these to you and will be getting more for myself! You can purchase the Solid Cordz® Extension Cords HERE!!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.