Tuesday, December 31, 2013

KissMe Organics Organic Matcha Is Wonderful!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have never been a really big fan of green tea. Until recently I just did not like the way it tasted by itself in a cup of tea. It was just too bitter for me. But I have since become a user of powdered green teas and similar products, and love them! 

The most recent product I received to try was from KissMe Organics. It is Organic Matcha, a Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder. It's much different from every other green tea powder I have tried. It is ground much finer and it blends much easier than other kinds I have tried.

I am not claiming any kind of medical advice here, but for me having hyperthyroidism, using a green tea powder has been life changing. I struggle with a lot of things because of my thyroid and having products that help my metabolism makes a big difference. Skin problems is a big issue for some with hyperthyroidism, including me. Using the Organic Matcha has helped me. My skin is not as dry, nor is it as itchy because of the dryness.

One thing I really noticed was an increase in energy. Before using the Organic Matcha, there were days I was just dragging and it took everything I had to do what I needed to. Now I am not saying that I am bursting with energy now, but I have seen a dramatic difference and I am able to function in a much more normal way.

You may be wondering the ways we are using the Organic Mathca. Well I will say I am not drinking it as a tea. I still can't do that, but we have enjoyed it in smoothies, baked foods, even pasta with sauce. I have found that once you see how to use it and about how much to use, you can pretty much add it to anything. That's a good thing to me. With all the many ways to use it I can guarantee I am getting the amount I need and I am spreading it out over the day.


Here are some things the KissMe Organic Matcha is used for:
  •  LATTES ~ SMOOTHIES ~ BAKING 
  • ALL DAY ENERGY WITH INCREASED FOCUS ~ Matcha provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way. 
  • METABOLISM BOOST ~ Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture. 
  • IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH ​~ Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin. 
  • 137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA ~   Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.
One thing I really appreciated about KissMe Organics was sending along a wonderful recipe guide. Without it I was not really sure how much to add to recipes and what kinds of things would work adding the matcha to. it is chock full of neat recipes and ideas on how to incorporate matcha into your daily life easily and in a very tasty way!


To get your copy of the Organic Matcha Recipe Guide just click the image above. it is a PDF file, so you can save it to your computer or print it off to keep in a cookbook!

And as a bonus, here is a recipe for Matcha Nut Ice Cream!! Yum!!!

You can purchase KissMe Organic Matcha HERE!! It is well worth every penny!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment