Friday, December 13, 2013

Energems ~ A Fun Way To Boost Your Day!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I will tell you I am not big on all the energy drink craze, but when I received Energems to test out, I was intrigued! I wanted to know more about them.

The Energems come in three flavors:
  • Chocolate Charge
  • Mint Fusion 
  • Peanut Butter Blast
My favorite was the Peanut Butter, but that may because I am partial to peanut butter! It was not a flavor that makes you think of candy, but it was pleasant. I've had some energy foods that tasted awful and having one that was fun to eat and tasted pretty good was a nice change. They are fun to eat and look like a giant M&M. I would recommend you keep them safely out of reach from children. I don't even want to think about a little one getting a hold of these. Talk about bouncing off the wall. Ooh boy!

Here is what the company says about them:

Bite-sized, energy supplement in the form of a hard coated gem made with real milk chocolate, B Vitamins, caffeine and a proprietary energy blend. Enhance memory, focus and concentration. There are 3 servings (9 gems) per box. A single serving (3 gems) has the caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee. Each gem has only 15 calories and less than 1 gram of fat. Energems’ unique delivery system allows consumers to conveniently and discretely consume the appropriate amount of energy as needed, when needed.
The energy I got from them was about the same as a cup of coffee, which is what they say the caffeine is equivalent to. But I do think that the other ingredients to enhance memory and focus work well. Every time I tried them out I seemed to be a little more with it and alert. Since I had a slight stroke 2 years ago, anything that can help me focus and improve my memory is a welcomed thing. I wouldn't suggest using these on a constant basis, but for when you need a little boost to keep you at your best and on top of things, these little gems would be perfect!

Energems are readily available. They have an easy store locator on their site. In my area alone they are available in dozens of stores within a 10 mile radius. The price is pretty good too, especially compared to energy drinks, and since Dollar General carries them, you know it is very reasonable!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment