Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Super Saving WalMart Trip!!!

Just got back from an awesome shopping trip with my husband. We went to WalMart and I took along a very specific list of items and coupons to shop for. He loved the way it started out. The first 16 items were not only free but we were ahead of the game with them owing us $2.66**

I wish I could say that everything else was free, but the savings was significant. My husband was impressed and so was the girl at the checkout and the couple behind us in line. It was however, a 72.3% savings over all. I'd say that was pretty good!!
Do I do this all the time ~ NO! I wish I did. I do have a tendency of getting some really good deals though and I watch the sales and do as much coupon matching as I can. But on average I save around $4,000 a year on groceries. It takes work, and time, but to me it is almost like a job. I feel responsible to spend the money my husband earns wisely and frugally!!
Here's the part about the shopping trip that pushes it way over the edge for me! I really didn't pay anything for any of it out of my own pocket. How you ask? Well I earned a $50 pre-paid Visa card from Inbox Dollars. Yep. The money to pay for all of it was given to me for a few clicks here and there and watching a few videos! Now how cool is that?! If you want to earn some cash like this (and it really didn't take me too long to do it) just click the banner just below! When you sign up by clicking this banner you will get a $5 bonus! You can get your cash when your total reaches $30 or more. it takes me about a month and a half to reach that goal, but I don't work at it every day.

So how about you? What are some of your awesome deals and savings? I'd love to hear about them. I'm sure others would too. Stop on over to the Facebook page and tell us about them. Click HERE to share!

**6 Gillette Foamy Shave Cream $1.72 each =$10.32 minus 2, $6 coupons = -$1.68
  4 Gillette Shave Gel Travel Size $1.27 each = $5.08 minus 2, $3 coupons = -$.92
  2 Reach Dental Floss $.97 each = $1.94 minus 2, $1 coupons = -$.06
  3 Fage Total Greek Yogurt $3.37 each = $10.11 minus 3, FREE coupons = $.00
  1 Alouette Garlic Herb Cheese Spread $3.98 minus FREE coupon = $.00

No comments:

Post a Comment