Thursday, July 18, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Is A Must Have!! (You Could Win Too!!)


I love my 20 Mule Team Borax! Have you ever had a product that you just won't run out of? Well my Borax is one of those. I use it for all kinds of things from my laundry to my general cleaning around the house. It's one of those products that consistently does a good job and is always at a good price!

Recently I really put it to the test though. My Mother was cleaning out her home and gave me a lot, and I do mean a LOT, of old table cloths, napkins, doilies and similar items that she or my grandmother or great grandmother had made. Most of them had been packed away in boxes for many, many years and had become dingy and yellowed from age. I was determined to help them look much better so I could use some of them around my house and for craft projects.

This is where my Borax came in so handy!! I let all of the soak overnight in a solution of Borax and water. Each piece came out looking so much better and most looked almost new. I won't say it took care of every old stain and aged spot, but it made a big difference in how they looked. I was thrilled!

I also know it is safe to use for cleaning stains that our pets leave behind once in a while. It doesn't damage the carpet at all! I just make a paste of Borax and water, scrub it in, let it dry, and vacuum it up. Works like a charm!!

Right now 20 Mule Team Borax is having a special giveaway on their site. You could win some of the $1500 in prizes they are giving away.Just click the image just above to enter!!

20 Mule Team Borax is one of those products I know I can trust and I know I can use for multiple things around my house and at a great price!! I love that!

I was provided with a coupon for a free product from Purex for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment