Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Spring in Your Step ~ And Allergens In The Air!

It's that time of year, allergy season! I love spring, but I do not love the allergies that start acting up when spring arrives. There's not a person I know who does., but as hard as it is for adults, it's even harder for kids to deal with. That's why I am thankful for the samples of Children's Claritin I received, along with some awesome chill/heat packs! I remember as a child running around in the spring and summer with my little nose running as fast as I was because of allergies. I hated it!

Here are a few of my friends sporting the chill/heat packs Claritin so generously sent along! Several others were not as brave! LOL!!

Today there is a simple solution that really works, Children's Claritin! What a difference it can make in your child's life and yours. And they even make it easy for your child to take. It come in a chewable and liquid form to make sure you can get the right dosage with little to no fuss.

I know several of my friends who use Clariitn all the time and I use it seasonally! It really does make a difference. I enjoyed being able to share the information with several of my friends that Claritin sent along. Being armed with knowledge is always a good thing! Thanks Claritin!!


Please check with your doctor before administering Claritin to your child!

As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and all opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment