Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BuyAlphabetPhotos.com Is A Fun and Creative Gift For Any Crafter!!


It's not often that I get beyond excited about a product I get to review. This is one of those times!! I have been enjoying all the possibilities with the custom alphabet I have now! I received the digital download from buyalphabetphotos.com to review and have had so many ideas running through my head!

The way the whole thing works is so easy. You order the style of alphabet you want, classic, black border, or white border. They send it to you in an email and you save it to your computer. Here's what the site says:
Packages are available in "Classic" (no border), "Black Border" or "White Border." Each package includes ALL 410 jpeg images in both Black & White AND Sepia formats for a total of 820 images. All images are in a 4x6 ratio and are 900 x 600. You can use them over and over to create anything you imagine. Also available are 30 of the most popular mattes that will allow you to enhance your digital creations.
But the digital download is not the only version. You can order the alphabets in a CD Format too!

Once you have you alphabet your imagination can run wild. But it doesn't have to run alone. The web site has tons of ideas on how to create beautiful works of art, that are very in right now. The whole thing is so easy to do! There are tutorials for specific projects too. So if you see something you like on the site you can make your own version of it by following the step by step instructions.

Size is no restriction either, except for your printer! The images can be printed from really little to really big offering so many possibilities for creation! You can also print them off on transfer sheets and add them to t-shirts! How neat is that?!

They also offer custom services for you. If you just don't know where to begin or what to make, or you just don't want the whole program, you can look through their site, find a few thing and work with them to create that one of a kind special gift.

Here's a quick project I made to welcome home my college son. He has never been to our new home and I wanted him to feel welcome right away!!
 This is the whole banner hanging up!
Here is a close up of the "home". 

I can't begin to tell you how easy it was to create with these letters! On the site she even offers a wonderful program to help you combine your letters so it is one unit and print it on top of a background! It is going to be so much fun to add this to some of my scrapbooks and to my card making! I think it is something most anyone would be able to use!!

You can get more information by clicking on any of the links above! Have fun looking and creating!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment