Thursday, May 16, 2013

Win A Washer and Dryer From Purex, LG and Little Tikes!!!



I know when my kids were little they could get into some amazing messes!! I could have used this kind of help. Living on a small farm and in the country, my boys were champions of dirt from mud puddles, stray critters coming home and everything else they could get into. Even in the house they could find enough messes to keep me busy with laundry! They loved to help me cook and bake and more times than I care to admit they were covered in flour from all the "help" they gave me.
Purex is teaming up with Little Tikes to make parents' lives this summer just a little bit easier and fun.  
Enter to win prizes including a playground, a washer & dryer from LG, and a year's supply of Purex! Just click the image above to enter today!! I know I want to win. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment