Thursday, March 7, 2013

Anne of Green Gables Kindle Edition!!


I am a huge fan of Anne of Green Gables . I have read every one of the books written by Lucy Maud Montgomery. She is an amazing author.

Right now you can get the Anne of Green Gale book series, all 11 of them, for Kindle on Amazon for only $0.99!!! That's awesome!! Took me all of 1 minute to place the order and for all 11 books to be downloaded to my kindle. I can hardly wait to start reading!

Here are the books included:

  • Anne of Green Gables (1908) 
  • Anne of Avonlea (1909) 
  • Anne of the Island (1915) 
  • Anne’s House of Dreams (1917) 
  • Rainbow Valley (1919) 
  • Rilla of Ingleside (1921) 
  • Chronicles of Avonlea (1912) 
  • Further Chronicles of Avonlea (1920) 
  • The Story Girl (1911) 
  • The Golden Road (Sequel to The Story Girl, 1913)
  •  Kilmeny of the Orchard (1910)
Don't wait to get them though. Prices change quickly on Amazon!!


Click HERE to get yours!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those books!I would add these to my kindle.

    ReplyDelete