Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Face Is Happy Because Of Alpha Hydrox!



If there is one thing I have noticed it is that my skin does not look like it used to when I was in my 30's. It doesn't look bad for my age, but when you get close up to it you can see small lines starting to form and an uneven skin tone. Ugh!! Getting older is not a bad thing, but it sure is hard on you face! Finding something that helps the problems all in one bottle without spending a lot of money is not easy.

Well I recently received something in the mail that I plan on using for a long time! Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion is something I absolutely enjoy using and have seen a dramatic improvement in my skin because of.

Here's what the company says about it:
Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion works on all skin types and for all ages. It features alpha hydroxy acids, which exfoliates skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while evening skin tone and texture and unclogging pores. Alpha Hydrox treatment products release the glue-like bonds that hold dead skin cells to the skin's surface. This allows newer, healthy skin to come to the surface making skin look and feel softer,smoother and more radiant. It may tingle when you first start using it. This lets you know it is working. This is normal and only occurs the first few times. Alpha Hydrox Skin Care products are very affordable (the lotion is $11.99) and contains the highest percentage of AHA's available without a prescription.
I can say for certain that I noticed a difference in my skin the very first few days using it. I have several areas on my face that just seem to constantly be dry, very dry. Since I started using the Alpha Hydrox those small patches have diminished and the small lines around them have started going away. I have also noticed how much nicer my face looks when I apply my makeup. It takes less to cover things than it did before. In general my face just feels and looks better than it did before using Alpha Hydrox. And only having to use just a small amount to get the job done is wonderful. It absorbs fast and feels wonderful applying, not greasy or sticky or "gunky".

You can find out more about them by following them on Twitter: @alphahydrox 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment