Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater T shirt Review!!

It's a Fiery Night at our house!! Well at least the t-shirt my son is wearing is a Firey Night t shirt. We have had more fun with this t shirt and how crazy it is!! At first my son was not too sure. He thought maybe none of his friends would like it and it would be as bad as the actual sweater the t shirt is copied from (Oooh can you imagine!!??). But after wearing the shirt he realized it was kinda fun and his friends loved it!
"Really Mom??!!"

I was thrilled with how easy the shirt was to size. All the sizes run true and it was quick to find what I needed. It also is a very high quality t shirt and has washed up beautifully!! No shrinking and the design has held up so far through the washes and wear. I love the weight of the cotton too, not real heavy but substantial and it just feels like a quality shirt. The price is great too, $19.99 plus shipping and handling. A great price for a fun and crazy gift!!

"I love it!!"

I really think that any of their t shirts you would like for their quality and design. All that I have see have been a lot of fun!! Every one of them has been a hoot to look at and to laugh about. Make sure you check them out at Ugly Christmas Sweater Tees!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment