Monday, November 5, 2012

Win a $500 CVS Gift Card From Pine Bros!!!



Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops has been around since 1870. It was created by J. Herman Pine and his brother. J.Herman was a confectioner from Germany who created the drops in an attempt to relieve his own sore throat and those of his family members. Since it's creation is has become one of the most successful throat lozenges in the world, nor has the recipe changed appreciably since it was first introduced to the public over 140 years ago.

I remember having the throat drops as a child, but must admit it had been a long time since I tried them. They work! Seriously they really work and they work well. Now I will say that I am not a big fan of gummy kinds of candies or medicines. I just never seems to enjoy the way it feels in my mouth. But the Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops really made my throat feel better. I didn't experience that overly sugary taste or flavor and it also didn't seem to coat my teeth with gunk like some cough drops and throat lozenges can. The flavor of the drops is nicely mild and I like that, although I am partial to the Natural Honey flavored. I highly recommend them to you. 

 The drops are available in two flavors right now, Wild Cherry and Natural Honey. Soon though there will be two more flavors, Lemon-Citrus and Licorice. They also come in two sizes of packaging, Value Size (32 drops) and Pucks (26 drops) You can buy them at a variety of stores now, but nationwide at CVS. You can also buy them online from their web site.

Go over to their Facebook page right now and you can enter their Holiday Sweepstakes. You might win a $500 CVS gift card!!  Enter HERE!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment