Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Love CollageIt!!!



I am a scrapbooker from way back. My Mom and her Mom also were scrapbookers, although they didn't call it that then. One of my favorite things to do is look through all the old family photo albums and relive memories.

I recently received a very neat computer program called CollageIt. It is from PearlMountain Technology. I have to tell you I am impressed with this program! I have had a lot of fun playing around with it. It was so quick and easy to download the program. I was thrilled with that. I hate waiting forever for things to download.

The program is very easy to use too. Lll the direction are on the site and written in a way that is really easy to understand with clear visual to help you find things. Love that!! I am still learning all the little extras that are a part of it, but even just to get my first collage done it took less than 5 minutes. That to me is exciting!! I know that if I need to make something up quick I can and it will look great! Too many photo programs out there are so over-complicated that the fun of using them is gone after you get started! Not so with CollageIt! It is easy and quick and looks great!! Here's my first collage:
It's a group of photos with my Newfoundland Golden Retriever mix, Bender!

I love how there is room on the collage to add some words if I want to in a scrapbook, or I can just print it off and frame it. The other neat thing is I can just email this from CollageIt to my friends and family or post if on Flickr of Facebook. That it awesome!! It's a great way to quickly send a group of photos to your family and friends.

I have the basic program now, but they also have CollageIt Pro with way more options and bells and whistles. I am hoping to get it because I do like this program that much! Being able to do even more is something I will enjoy. The template options and size options are so easy to do, or you can just add photos and randomly let CollageIt arrange them for you. So easy!! So if you are looking for an inexpensive (can't get better than free!) and easy to use collage photo program, this is the one for you!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lois!!! It was so nice to meet you yesterday! I got your email and will write to back later. I have to run to a baby shower today. :) Just wanted to quickly pop by and say HI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!! It was great to meet you too! I'll be watching for it!

    ReplyDelete