Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dial™ NutriSkin™ with Aloe really works for me!

I have a horrible time with very dry skin. It seems like no matter what I try it does not work long term for me. I have tried all kinds of lotions, creams, oils, you name it. Nothing seems to work exactly like they claim it does. And then my skin gets a little itchy because of being so dry. To say the least it is very uncomfortable!!

Well Dial™ NutriSkin™ with Aloe is no exception to all the other lotions out there, Except.....It works longer than almost all the other lotions I have tired! I was very pleasantly surprised at how long it does work for me. And I have found that if I use it twice a day it keeps most of my dry skin at bay. So I won't complain one bit about that!!

I also like the light fresh fragrance that it has. It's not overbearing or too powerful and that is important to me. I tend to be a little sensitive to heavy fragrance. And it isn't greasy or slimy feeling either. Eeew who likes a lotion that makes you feel like you are going to slide off everything?! So I am glad that the Dial™ NutriSkin™ absorbs into my skin quickly, lasts, but does not leave me feeling "coated".

I think they got something right here! They also make these lotions; Extra Dry Skin, Soothing with Chamomile and Ultra Hydrating for Men. Looks like they have something for everyone!!

I received a small sample from WalMart. I did not receive any product or compensation for this review from the Dial Corporation. It is my own personal opinion and not that of WalMart or Dial!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, great review!
    New GFC follower, http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
    I also have a blog hop going on right now, hope you will stop by, follow back and join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete