Monday, August 11, 2014

The Further Adventures Of Community Silver

I have been blessed with some pretty amazing things in my life. One of those blessings happens to be my husband's crazy sense of humor. I have to admit some days I don't feel as blessed as others when he gets on a role, but as a whole I enjoy his creative wit.


A short while ago I shared a story here on my blog about a very special heirloom spoon (The Saga Of The Mashed Potatoes Spoon). My husband thought the story was nice and he appreciates having the big spoon back in our kitchen drawer.

But my husband didn't stop with just appreciating the spoon being returned. He went one step further! This is what he presented me with just a couple of days ago.


(just in case you are wondering Das Loffel means "the spoon" in German)

I have to admit, he does have some creativity floating around in his brain! It made me laugh, although I admit there was a bit of the eye role and shaking of the head going on.

It had to be shared with you since you got to be a part of the return of the missing spoon. Crazy thing is, he said he even had more titles floating up there in his grey matter.

Who knows what he will come up with next!

17 comments:

  1. HAHA! I love his sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is awesome. He definitely has a great sense of humor and is creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny, what a great sense of humor! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That's definitely creative! Looks like he's a bit funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I need to send my hubby over to hang out with yours. Mine is too serious lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! He certainly is creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha looks like creativity runs in the family. I remember reading the spoon post and loving it. It really makes a difference when you have a supportive partner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too cute...I would love if my sweetie took the time to think all of that up an print it out. My other half definitely has an extremely hilarious senses of humor, and it's one of the reasons we rarely argue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a funny and creative husband you have. I hope you tell him how grateful you are every day. You sure are lucky to have him.
    --Rick Jones
    PS How about using that spoon on scalloped potatoes tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that's pretty funny! LOL...my hubby has a great sense of humor too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing beats a husband who has a good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete