Here's where it gets very funny. While they were eating the food, or should I say scarfing it down, I left the bag of food sitting on the kitchen floor near their bowls. I turned around for just a few minutes and when I looked back our cat who is a Maine Coon had knocked the bag over and was helping herself to some of the food. So not only did the dogs love it, it is kitty approved as well!!
What's in a balanced dog diet?
Hill's Pet Nutrition and petMD.com, the leading pet health website, have teamed up to develop petMD.com/mybowl, a great resource about how nutrients help ensure optimal health and how much of each should be in your dog's food:
- Carbs – give your dog the energy to run and play and provide essential vitamins, minerals and fiber to maintain optimal health
- Proteins – provide the building blocks for strong muscles, and are essential for your pet's growth, maintenance and energy
- Fats and oils – provide energy, help with vitamin absorption, keep the nervous system working normally and make food taste better
- Vitamins – provide antioxidants to strengthen the immune system and create the proper balance for your pet's good health
- Minerals – help your dog's body to grow, stay strong and promote good health
New Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food contains the perfect balance of natural ingredients to keep your dog in tip-top shape. What else will your friends want to know?
- Includes fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient
- Contains fruits and vegetables, including cranberries
- Noticeably improves your dog's skin and coat
- Contains no corn or artificial colors
- Available in Puppy, Adult and Mature Adult varieties
- Sold at pet specialty stores (including Petco, PetSmart and neighborhood pet stores)
So let me ask you this, how does your dog food stand up against Hill's Science Diet? Check out the Competitive Dog Food Comparison tool to see where your current food stands against foods recommended by veterinarians. While you're there check into the free bag rebate you can get too!!
A free sample of Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ was given to my by BzzAgent. In no way was my review of the product influenced by BzzAgent or Hill's Science Diet. All opinions expressed here are mine alone.